- What non-identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Non-Identifiable Information Collection
Our website collects certain non-identifiable information about our visitors. This information includes, but not limited to:
- Your IP address
- The times and dates of your visits
- The type of web browser you are using and any plug-ins your browser supports
All non-identifiable information that it collected about is used solely for the purpose of measuring website usage and to deliver content based on the capabilities of your web browser.
Identifiable Information Collection
Identifiable information collected by this website is done solely with your consent via the use of online forms e.g. contact forms or registration forms and that information is only sent to us after being completed and submitted by you.
Information Dissemination and Sharing
We will not share, sell, provide to 3rd parties or disclose any information gathered to any party other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We reserve the right to disclose any information this site obtains to the appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
When using our websites we may store cookies for the following reasons:
- To remember what pages you have viewed on our website
- To remember the dates, time and frequency of your visits to our website
- To remember login credentials to our website
- To remember preferences and or settings entered by you
If at anytime we attempt to collect extremely sensitive data including any financial information (such as credit card data), a secure (SSL) connection will be provided to transmit data between your device and our servers. This will ensure that all communication beween your device and our servers is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in the address bar of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. ( See image below )